Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And Also . . .

I once again proved my clumsiness.

(I know that was a post I wrote on my other blog, but I assume some of you read it--if not, I'm clumsy. There, that's the gist of it.)

I didn't walk into any hooks on the bathroom door this time. Probably because this bathroom door didn't have any. But I did draw blood.

As I pulled out the chair to turn it into a bed, I first managed to completely pull apart the bottom half of the chair. And then, when I was putting it back together, I dropped it on my right hand.

Blood ensued.

Fortunately, there are plenty of bandages in a hospital room.

But it was a child's hospital room, so I wore two bright blue crayon-shaped bandages until I got home yesterday and could change them.

What do you think I'll manage to do next time?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

In the spirit of preparedness, BYOB (bring your own BandAids.) And don't forget the sun screen either. Have a wonderful, relaxing, stimulating too, cruise!

sharpest family said...

Ouch! You sound like my 2 year old...at least you're already in the hospital though and we're not flying through the night trying to get you to the ER. Your bandaids sound ever so cute!